Tiger Balm is a topical over-the-counter pain reliever that contains ingredients such as camphor, menthol, cajuput oil, and clove oil. It comes as a cream, gel, or liquid that is applied superficially to the area of pain and absorbed through the skin. Tiger Balm is often used for the relief of a variety of types of pain, including back pain, joint pain, stiffness, sprains, and arthritis pain.
- For temporary relief of minor aches.
- Temporarily relieves strains & sprains
- Use for backache & arthritis
Direction for Use/Dosage
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use a heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Category from : Tiger Balm 30gm