RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet 10’s
ReRENODAPT S 360mg Tablet 10’s
RENODAPT S 360MG contains Mycophenolate which belongs to a group of medicine called immunosuppressants. It is used to prevent your body rejecting a transplanted organ (kidney, heart, or liver). It should be used together with other medicines such as ciclosporin and corticosteroids. Immunosuppressant is an agent that can suppress or prevent the immune response. It works by reduce the action of body’s own defense system (the immune system) and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
The most common side effects are nausea, vomiting, diarrheic, stomach pain, headache, high blood pressure, and changes in the number of white blood cells. This medicine is strictly not recommended for use in children under 2 years old. It can be used in children and adolescents (aged 2 to 18 years). Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you have ever had kidney disease, heart disease, liver problems. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking this medicine.
USES OF RENODAPT S 360MG
- Helps to prevent your body rejecting a transplanted organ (kidney, heart, or liver)
HOW RENODAPT S 360MG WORKS
RENODAPT S 360MG works by reduce the action of body’s own defense system (the immune system) and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Always take RENODAPT S 360MG exactly as your doctor has told you. This medicine must be taken empty stomach, at least one hour before or two hours after a meal. Try to take this medicine at the same time each day. It should be swallowed whole with water. Do not crush or chew the medicine.
SIDE EFFECTS OF RENODAPT S 360MG
- Infections such as a fever or sore throat
- Unexpected bruising or bleeding
- Rash, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, with difficulty breathing (such as anaphylaxis, angioedema)
- Nausea, vomiting
- Fewer white cell or red cell in your blood
- Infections of brain, stomach, lungs and urinary tract
- Lymph and skin cancer
- Feeling very tired
- Severe pains
- Headache, flu symptoms and swelling
- Kidney problems or the urgent need to pass water (urine)
- Inflammation of the pancreas, colon, or stomach
- Gastrointestinal disorders including bleeding
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Tremor, muscle spasms, convulsions
- Anxiety or depressed, changes in your mood or thoughts
- Change in blood pressure, unusual heartbeat and widening of blood vessel
- Pneumonia, bronchitis
- Weight loss
- High blood sugar
HOW TO MANAGE SIDE EFFECTS
Nausea and vomiting:
Try taking this medicine with, or just after, a meal or snack and stick to simple meals and do not eat rich or spicy food.
Try to rest and relax. You can eat and drink slowly or have smaller and frequent meals. Applying heat pad or covered hot water bottle on your stomach may also help. If still pain persists, speak to your doctor.
Apply hot or cold-water bag on your head. Take rest in a quiet and dark room. Drink tea or coffee.
Take fibre rich foods such as fresh fruit, vegetables and cereals, and drink plenty of water. Exercise more regularly.
Drink lots of fluid such as water or squash, to avoid dehydration. Do not take any other medicines without speaking to a doctor.
Get up and move around to feel awake, take small naps to edge off the sleepiness. Give your eyes a break to avoid fatigue and eat a healthy food to boost energy.
Take breakfast every day. Eat lots of protein. Weigh yourself regularly. Lift weights.
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
RENODAPT S 360MG is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
RENODAPT S 360MG is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
DRIVING AND USING MACHINES
RENODAPT S 360MG has not been shown to impair your ability to drive or operate machinery.
Consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment with RENODAPT S 360MG.
RENODAPT S 360MG should be used with caution in patients suffering from active kidney diseases. Consult your doctor for advice.
RENODAPT S 360MG should be used with caution in patients suffering from liver function impairment or active liver diseases. Consult your doctor for advice.
Do not take RENODAPT S 360MG if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to mycophenolate mofetil or any other ingredients in this medicine.
RENODAPT S 360MG should be used with caution in patients suffering from active heart diseases. Consult your doctor for advice.
Tell your doctor if you have or had condition such as,
- Any evidence of infection (e.g. fever, sore throat), unexpected bruising and/or bleeding
- Any problems with your digestive system, e.g. stomach ulcers
- Rare hereditary deficiency of hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyl-transferase (HGPRT) such as Lesch-Nyhan and Kelley-Seegmiller syndrome
Talk to your doctor if you are taking,
- Azathioprine or other medicines (given after a transplant operation)
- Cholestyramine (used to treat high cholesterol)
- Antibiotic such as rifampicin (used to prevent and treat infections such as tuberculosis)
- Antacids or proton pump inhibitor (used for acid problems in your stomach such as indigestion)
- Phosphate binder (used by people with chronic kidney failure to reduce how much phosphate gets absorbed into their blood)
- Isavuconazole (used to treat fungal infections)
- Telmisartan (used to treat high blood pressure)
- Acyclovir, valaciclovir or ganciclovir (used to treat viral infection)
- Vaccine (a live vaccine)
|Pharmacological Category||:||Immunosuppressant Agent|
|Therapeutic Indication||:||Prevent your body rejecting a transplanted organ (kidney, heart, or liver)|
|Dosage Forms||:||Tablet, Oral suspension|
Store below 20-25°C and keep out of reach of children.
FAQs ABOUT RENODAPT S 360MG
What precautions should a male follow while taking RENODAPT S 360MG?
It is recommended that either the man or her partner should use reliable contraception during treatment and for 90 days after the treatment. Men should not donate semen during the therapy or for 90 days following discontinuation of this medicine.
How does RENODAPT S 360MG works?
It works by reducing the action of body’s own defense system (the immune system) and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
What are the uses of RENODAPT S 360MG?
It is used to prevent your body rejecting a transplanted organ (kidney, heart, or liver).
Its is Best pills for my deddy for the treatment of kidney transplant, thank you for fast shipping and well done guys.