Begma 200 Mg
|Composition||Sildenafil Citrate (200mg)|
|Pack Size||1 X 10 Tablets|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Packaging Size||10 X 10 Tablets/Box (100 Tablets)|
|Manufacture By||Alpha Pharmaceuticals|
What Is Begma 200 MG? What Is It Used For?
Men all over the globe who have seen the warning signs of erectile dysfunction have one thing on their mind mainly and that is, sexual problems and solutions. Men all over the world treat impotence in men as a very serious issue for the plain and simple fact that when they suffer from this, they are unable to have sex.
But now, there is fabulous news for the many many men from all over the globe, who suffer from erectile dysfunction. The news is that there is treatment available for this in the form of a drug known as Begma, which is available in many dosages such as Begma 200 and others too. Begma has an active ingredient in it known as Sildenafil Citrate and this ingredient is responsible for increasing the flow of blood into your penis, giving you a very hard erection, one that lasts for a very long time, letting you enjoy sex for a lengthy time.
What Are The Side Effects Of Begma 200 MG?
The drug has not been seen to have side effects in most of the men who have taken it from various corners of the globe. But, if you take this medication and you happen to experience side effects, you should go and see a physician at once.
Some men who take this drug, could see certain side effects which include: headaches, visual disturbances, rhinorrhea, flushing of the face and dizziness.
What Are The Precautions For Taking Begma 200 MG?
When taking any medication it is crucial to understand what precautions are needed to take it. Here are the precautions required to take this drug:
- If you are below the age of 18 years, you should not take this drug.
- If you are hypertensive, Begma 200 MG is not for you.
- If you suffer from any kind of heart problems, do not take this remedy.
- If you have consumed a meal that has high fat content, the effects of this drug will be delayed.
- If you consume alcohol and take this medication, not only are its effects going to be delayed, the effects could also be less.
- Ensure that at all times you keep this medicine in the blister pack that it has been sent to you with your purchase. Always keep the medicine in a place that is cool and dry and where the temperature is below 30 °C.
What Is The Dosage Of Begma 200 MG? How To Take It?
The best dose of this drug for you, would depend on your past and present medical history, as well as on your age. To understand what the right dosage is for you, it is best that you consult a doctor.
This drug is available in the form of a tablet and it has to be swallowed as a whole, with a glass of water. It is vital that you take note that you can take this drug only once in 24 hours. Before taking this drug, take a light meal. You can even take half a pill if you wish. The medication starts to work in approximately 30 minutes after you consume it and the effects can last for up to as long as 4 – 5 hours.