Begma 150 Mg
$94.00 – $248.00
Begma 150 Mg
|Composition||Sildenafil Citrate (150mg)|
|Pack Size||1 X 10 Tablets|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Packaging Size||10 X 10 Tablets/Box (100 Tablets)|
|Manufacture By||Alpha Pharmaceuticals|
What Is Begma 150 MG? What Is It Used For?
If you happen to be one of the millions of men all across the globe who find themselves facing erectile dysfunction symptoms, then it is very likely that you too must be hunting for a solution to get yourself out of this appalling situation – and start enjoying a healthy sex life. And now you can, as the solution to male impotency is available to you right here!
Help is now available in the form of Begma 150 mg tablets. Begma contains as its active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate. This ingredient helps increase the blood flow to your penis and the result is that you get an erection that is very hard – letting you engage in sexual activity for a long time.
What Are The Side Effects Of Begma 150 MG?
Most men anywhere in the world who have used this drug in various dosages like Begma 200 and in fact, even minimal doses of the drug like Begma 25, have not exhibited any side effects. But, if you take this medication and you happen to experience side effects, you must immediately go and see a doctor.
Some men who take this drug, could experience certain side effects like: headaches, disturbances in vision, dizziness, rhinorrhea and flushing of the face.
What Precautions Are Required To Take Begma 150 MG?
When you take any medicine, especially if you are taking it for the first time, you must always be fully aware of the precautions required to take the drug. Here are the precautions that you should keep in mind if you plan on taking any high dosage of this drug or for that matter even any low dosage of it like Begma 50:
- If you are less than the age of 18 years, you should not take this remedy.
- If you suffer from any sort of issues related to your heart, Begma 150 MG is not for you.
- If you suffer from hypertension, you should not take this medication.
- If you have had alcohol, it could not only delay the effects of the drug, but it could also lessen the impact of it.
- If you have consumed a meal that has a high amount of fat in it, this drug will take longer to have effect.
- Always ensure that you keep the tablets safe and secure in the blister pack in which you have received them. Be sure that this is kept in a place that is cool and dry and the temperature here is less than 30 °C.
What Is The Dosage Of Begma 150 MG? How To Take It?
150 mg is the suggested daily dose of this medication. But, the correct dosage for you would be dependent on your age and also on your past and present medical situation. The best way to determine which the right dose of this drug is for you, would be to consult a doctor.
This drug is available in the form of a tablet and it is very vital for you to take note that you can take this just once in 24 hours. The ideal time when you should take this medication is approximately an hour before you want to have sex, the drug takes about 30 minutes to take effect. The effects of the drug can last for as much as 4 to 5 hours.
90 tablet/s, 120 tablet/s, 150 tablet/s, 300 tablet/s
There are no reviews yet.