Information about Aptivate Syrup Pineapple
Lupin APTIVATE is commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment of stimulating appetite, promotes digestion, relieves congestion, destroys intestinal worms, intestinal gas.
- Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia) 75 mg
- Saunf(Foeniculum vulgare) 37.50 mg
- Kutki(picrorhiza kurroa)37.50mg
- Vidang(embelia ribes) 18.75 mg
- Nagarmotha(cyperus rotundas) 18.75 mg
- Pippali(piper longum) 18.75 mg
- Yavani(Trachyspermum ammi)18.75 mg
- Sodium benzoate 0.2%
- Sodium methylparaben 0.12%
- Sodium propylparaben 0,02% in a flavoured syrup base
- Aptivate helps to maintain healthy immune status and digestive system
- Promotes digestion, relieves congestion, destroys intestinal worms, intestinal gas
Directions For Use:
Advised to be taken 30 minutes prior to meals or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
Category from : APTIVATE PINEAPPLE FLAVOUR Syrup 450ml
There are no reviews yet.